Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What Size Uhaul Is Good For Queen Bed?

The generic and superficial check-up that made me

Next carry the full form SURFACE how I was banned with a generic check-up:

".... Bruno D'Ambrosio, Luimeri, Rubinomaria
In reference to what reported by several users on the page of problem users for 22.3 (see below), ask for a CU on these three utilities. - Legacy (msg ) 21:05, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

Done. dialup addresses all three have a common provider of a U.S. and a library was always the same U.S. state. -. mau. ✉ 21:23, 22 Mar 2007 (CET)
Thanks, bye. - Legacy (msg) 21:26, 22 March 2007 (UTC)



Let me make one final clarification on the "Check User" means the Dial-up town of Luimeri Luigi and Maria Rubino is 954-4217391 and the public library is to Deerfield Beach, but these plus the 954-2345610 and that of the public library in Coconut Creek, where I live (all of Florida modem). Everything has already been stated previously here -> [3]. As you can see there are no secrets, and even ridiculous "fake users". What would you do if someone gave you the criminal? You contact a notary or lawyer to see where it is due to your documents hill evidence that this is a calumny, of course. This is what I'm doing. Today I have personally contacted the founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales, in St Petersburg (Florida) sets out the case of the administrator of Yuma and his "friends" of the Italian wikipedia. Dr Bruno D'Ambrosio .-- 4.234.93.121 Signature added by Trixt which blocked the SP for a day .-- Trixt 03:17, 23 March 2007 (UTC)




TOO I WANT TO WRITE A MESSAGE FROM MY LAST, SINCE WE ARRIVED ON THE LEVEL OF LEGAL the disgraceful slander: I HAVE SENT "LETTERS COMPLAINT OF "THE VICE PRESIDENT JIMMY WALES AND OTHER FOUR MEMBERS OF THE Board of Directors of Wikimedia / Wikipedia on the behavior of YUMA SHAME AND HIS GROUP OF FRIENDS DIRECTORS (AS TRIXT), which are damaging WIKIPEDIA THE ITALIAN. I have enclosed PHOTOCOPIES OF OTHER SITES THAT SHOW THAT THE DAMAGE AS THE WEBLOG wikipediaitalia.blogspot.com /. I HOPE THAT THERE IS A NEW YUMA THAT IS RIDICULOUS TO SAY THAT ALSO SAID THE WEBLOG 'I wrote ....... I am almost certain obscure this MY WRITING (AS YOU DID FOR THE REQUEST TO OPEN THE CASE YUMA / CHIEF PROBLEM, WHAT IN THE LETTERS OF COMPLAINT SERVED) AND I "BANNED" forever ....... HOWEVER KNOW THAT CONTEMPT AND ALL THE GANG AS MAFIETTE YOUR. MANY TIMES HAVE BEEN IN A FIGHT FOR EVENTS CLEAN An Italy and I'm proud to report the following GANG! GOODBYE. Shame on you! PROFESSOR MARIA RUBY. - Rubinomaria 16:45, 23 March 2007 (UTC)

So a superficial check-up that says "Done. Have all three addresses common dialup provider was a U.S. and a library always the same U.S. state." banning me forever from wikipedia!

THIS 'injustice ..... I defy anyone to opine otherwise.

and indirectly this injustice and 'further proof that there is a cabal of evil administrators in the Italian wikipedia.

Prof. Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment