Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Victoria Secret Repirs 2010

'as administrator of Yuma YUMA

I read the page of the "problem directors" that Yuma is indicted a second time (this time by the user ChiccChicco).
Here is the excerpt:

Wikipedia: Administrators problematici/Yuma/2
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
< Wikipedia:Amministratori problematici | Yuma
Jump to: navigation, search
Yuma (talk • contributions • travel • block log • block)

persists to amend the Forum of Family Associations page without wanting to discuss the special section, which is the disk page of the voice, and without seeking the necessary consensus. Gia 'two times I offered to discuss, but insists on change, and I think it is the vandal wrote in my user page. He persists in not even read the page "citing sources" that requires the references that he continues to cancel without reason. I was going to send him a notice vandalism, but has done before him. I see that it is not 'the first time you reported it here and now I sense the reason. - ChiccoChicco 04:57, 11 April 2007 (EDT)

Already: all records meaningless. Yuma did not exceed its powers sysop. --. Anaconda 05:02, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
not only acted as a user but has done very well. I find among other things, that the voice is on the verge of promotion. In fact I think over the edge. The fact that we constantly link to pages and documents from the official website aggravated the situation. - Al Pereira 05:16, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
do not agree with the criticism of the fact that you link too many times a site (used for the ref, and so does not increase the google rank), but I put in cancellation, the small page ... And woe to the neighbor who complains about the reports closed in a hurry: 19 minutes between the warning and closure. - Jollyroger ۩ Sheriff bad 10:03, 11 April 2007 (PDT) Time
add a note in which the discussion took place, or from 04:57 am to 05:16 am. sleep no longer in fashion? . - Know - the admin (foot) free 14:24, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
closed Reporting - Al Pereira 05:16, 11 April 2007 (EDT)

Retrieved from "http://it. wikipedia.org / wiki / Wikipedia: Amministratori_problematici/Yuma/2 "

I want to note that in a few minutes and everything 'was covered up and silenced-by-case look at the usual members of the clique, who help each other when I'm in trouble. Jollyroger you even laugh about the "19 minutes between the alert and the closing" and threatens "Woe to the neighbor who complains about the reports closed quickly" in an arrogant and "arrogant."

these short crack growth is believed the masters of the Italian wikipedia!

I comes to mind what I wrote in a blog Wikipedia: Jimmy Wales Were are you?

Professor Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment