Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fake Breasts Difference

Comments against the appointment of an administrator to Yuma Yuma

against the appointment of an administrator to Yuma:

do not know him. As for his lack of knowledge is one vote against, I follow his line. Apart from that gave me the impression that he came to do the sysop on Wikipedia ... for a while 'I followed him and his biggest contribution for a week was to put template service (also where needed). As a long time say that the sysop is not just those who use vandalfighter, I think it has to overcome certain positions. Ilario ^ _ ^ - msg 16:51, 18 November 2006 (CET)
Intrigued by the investigation of Hilary, I was informed about the user, and I can not confirm what Hilary did emerge: I personally do not hate those who put template of a service where you can spend less time to repair the damage / gap, let alone those who put them where they are at all (the presumed incompetent). Keep the positive assessment for the work in other areas (project quality in the first place), but I will not encourage this attitude by voting for the wrong-headed. - Fεlγx (meow) 17:22, 18 November 2006 (CET)
be surprised if I still stubborn attitudes, with a steaming service template in hand, I recommend you follow me for a week, but without saying anything. You never know, I could improve the quality of my contributions, criticisms or even say thank you, I'll make good use. (Yuмa) - let's talk 01:57, 19 November 2006 (CET)
feel-good response to an excellent campaign. Still worse, eh? - Fεlγx (meow) 14:59, 19 November 2006 (CET)
What I'm basically 'good' is a fact. But until the game is beautiful, and as long as I enjoy it. The criticisms are welcome, no insinuations. I tried to respond to the criticism lightly moves in a 'heavy'. The effect, also explained to you is this: "Hilary because I lurk for a week, seeing me do things that disapproved, without saying anything? The criticism is welcome, but would be more precious than live. " - (Yuмa) - let's talk 16:17, 19 November 2006 (CET)
do not think it appropriate - Simon 94 15:16, 20 November 2006 (CET)
too imprudent to make the sysop, and I also fear his inexperience Wikipedia. We did not really see the cancellation to apply for copyright violations, has made a mistake about the day of application, and other errors, in this context also, are quite recent. - F. Cosoleto 17:25, 24 November 2006 (CET)
unconvincing. - Bouncey2k 00:57, 25 November 2006 (CET)


When an individual receives so much criticism for being an administrator, you have to ask if he has the ability'....

I am sure that without him I (and my friends, Bruno and Luigi) I'd still be a valuable contributor to the Italian Wikipedia.

Professor Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment