Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First Lorhi Invitation Matter

Yuma: Administrator unable

Again, all this (legal complaint, forever my punishment unjust, against the creation of this blog Crack the Italian wikipedia) occurs because of the inability 'of Yuma to the amministratote .

When my friend Bruno was attacked and blocked indefinitely from Yuma (on the advice of his "protected" Ediedi) I asked immediately to calm the waters, saying I was ready to provide detailed explanations about my identity '.

In response I was immediately blocked by various days EXACTLY DISCUSSED WHEN THE COMPLAINT AGAINST YUMA PROBLEM: This form will deny me '"smart" the right to state my reasons against Yuma.

is below what appears on the debate, this time with my comments:


...".. After reflection, I wish that you take into account the possibility to hold the two utilities as a sock puppet of B., and therefore apply the infinite block. The two claim to be a neighbor / friend of Salerno sources who asked B. to help in improving the voice Salerno, the other a teacher in Lombard trip to Florida, host of L. , relative. good excuse to justify the same IP, or the attendance of same library.

(My answer: why should not it? Are ready to give addresses and telephone numbers of three of us! Yuma may not know that every public library in Florida has at least a dozen computers available to the public the same IP neck? Inform , and if an efficient administrator, before punishing!)

But I see:
[32] one of the first edit (the third) of L. is to defend B. about an extinct language (which few, I imagine, know) and attack Ediedi who had dared to question the assertions of the bright B, followed by other statements [33] incubated demonstrates knowledge of other languages \u200b\u200bsuch as the African novel, not its result, and continues to attack Ediedi "that damages our wikipedia alienating participants who do not are his delight"

(My answer: I'll write 'in detail on this strange blend of Yuma with this "protected" Ediedi)

[34] R. registers, and the first thing comes to the rescue to B. Discussion on: Istria. It appears, graduated in Milan and feel to subscribe to the statements of B. In the following edit, behold! it turns out that B. and R. have read the same book, loving and exchange tips on how to enter information.
I will spare you the rest. Whenever B. is in trouble, others pop up that give you a hand, they attack his critics and help in the preparation of entries. If you scroll to edit them, it is increasingly evident. At that time, R. was already host to L.? had already met their neighbors? But above all, how willing neighbors have B.? It seems to me that 'Friends of Miami' is not finished here. - (Y) - let's talk 18:48, 23 March 2007 (UTC)

(My answer: What is' strange in the fact that three friends have similar views? Maybe Yuma has never had real friends, only then can you explain his comment above. Among true friends help you (much more 'and that Louis' cousin of my husband).

block both infinite by M7 - Gac 19:56, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
as far as I have no objection. agree. - Legacy (msg) 10:26, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
I'm blocking for 8 hours, several IP's in question, who have spoken on several pages, and in my talk page. Not knowing if they are dynamic or static, I chose this life. If you think it should be, well adjusted accordingly. Ylebru tell me 17:41, 26 March 2007 (EDT)

Yuma (talk • contributions • travel • block log • block)

use of obscene words by an administrator: "... taken for cul .. ". It will also be made to the headquarters of the complaint against Wikipedia administrator Yuma for his lack of impartiality in placing sanctions, as it has no personal contacts (by phone or more as required) to see people punished the slander against them. - Bruno D'Ambrosio 03:52, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

After dinner between neighbors in Miami? ;-) Anyway, if you want to tell my conduct as an admin, the right page is Wikipedia: Administrators problematic. - (Y) - let's talk 04:07, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

(My answer: what 's strange to have an after dinner drink with friends neighbors? I live in Florida in the house of Louis with my husband (and that 'his cousin) and of course use its own modem with my cell phone / Palm IV computer, so I have the same IP. I also use them together on the computers of public libraries in the area where we live, so we often the same IP of these public libraries)

I would notify the administrator of Yuma I'm considering the possibility of legal action to proceed with my lawyer because of his approval of slander aimed at me and my friends Luimeri Louis and Mary Ruby. Join in what I wrote in the report for "obscene terms" page of "problem users"
use of obscene words by an administrator: "... taken for culture ..". It will also be made to the headquarters of the complaint against Wikipedia administrator Yuma for his lack of impartiality in placing sanctions, as it has no personal contacts (by phone or otherwise, as required) Persons sanctioned for check the slanders against them. - Bruno D'Ambrosio 03:52, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

photocopy of this page will be delivered to the lawyer A. Geesey (561-6559983) .-- Bruno D'Ambrosio 05:50, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

(My answer: Yuma because I've never been personally contacted by telephone (or by e-mail) as required?

OBSCENE Now it seems a bit 'too .... - Hal8999 05:54, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

(my answer: in any dictionary of the Italian language "taken for the c. .." is considered Yuma'......, obscene if it had been a serious and responsible administrator should have written "taken for a ride" or anything else.)

Block Bruno D'Ambrosio infinite user to legal threats .-- Trixt 05:59, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

pity because the discussion in Wikipedia: Screening / Salerno seems to me the most productive ever read, regardless of whether some users may or may not be multiple. Cruccone (msg) 15:38, 22 March 2007 (UTC )......"


short, is based on what I call this infinity? About having defended my friend Bruno? Be used on the same IP (but if the same Yuma admits several times that many people use the same IP even in Italian quarters, as I detailed in a previous post ...) by Bruno and Luigi? Besides, I've never done legal threats (and not I even complained to the obscenity ' written by Yuma!). Finally, be punished just for using the caps in some cases seems simply absurd ....

In a nutshell: Yuma-influenced by the "protected"-Ediedi has arbitrarily imposed the punishment for my friends (who in many cases-are-evil members of the clique).

Professor Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment