Thursday, May 24, 2007

Image Of Dong Long Silver

Inquisition-mail? Further evidence of the inability

thank Marie for her comments on my block indefinitely. I want it back intact:

"Incredible. Block endlessly about an IP, when we all know that" the same IP is used by many users, it seems the stuff of "inquisition-mail".
Mariangela Terlizzi "

Like the joke. All this really points out the Inquisition, with all the arbitrariness' of the case.

I also want to bring as Luigi wrote:

"But you Law no reason for the block which is infinite in the indictment Yuma! This block seems to me sheer will. There is no vandalism, bad language seems to say Yuma .... what is the basis for this block? On a simple IP address and account-I would say that three people child-no dissent? I always use here in America where the public libraries there are still dozens of PCs available to hundreds of users every day: how can we identify these people who use the same IP all the time?
seems to me that Yuma-who admits that an IP is often used by many users, underneath everything has a reason to block its infinite Professor Maria.
Luigi "

I also thank Louis and I wonder why 'so accannimento against me? Maybe (underneath), there 'the usual rejection of some elements of the left against "the Americans" (as' I have been called, Luigi and Bruno) and / or those living in Florida as the undersigned?

Prof. Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment