Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Friend Wants To See Bf Penis

: a shameless ADMINISTRATOR

Yuma is now writing to his "cronies" on the wikipedia Italian who has not "created" the mess in my regard, he did what he could to calm the situation and "save" my future contributions to the Italian wikipedia, that he has just the practice ... well, here's the proof of its falsity '. The day before being banned I sent this message conciliatory:

"I reconfirm, Yuma, which you can contact me on the phone indicated, if I wanted further clarification of staff about this absurd slander. I, however I do not want to have anything to do with this Giaros and I will not cooperate with the voice Salerno. Regards .-- Rubinomaria 01:10, 22 March 2007 (UTC) "

So I was willing to cooperate with the Italian wikipedia in other voices, but with evil 'that Yuma has ordered that his other friends administrators (members of his gang called Crack ) intervene to hang indefinitely on the basis of a superficial chech up (indicated in my earlier post).


Then-after the military received unfairly bad-I could not help but write the following message angry:

YUMA: REPORTED AUTHORITIES ' CENTRAL Wikipedia
I contacted The Central Authorities of WIKIPEDIA AND WHY 'SHAME YOUR ADMINISTRATOR TO CONDUCT THE ITALIAN WIKIPEDIA. A "real" ADMINISTRATOR MUST BE FAIR AND YOU'RE NOT AT ALL! AGAINST PARTIALLY AGISTI AS WHEN MY FRIEND BRUNO D'Ambrosio with Wikipedia is not indicative of a certain SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR. Who do you think you are? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT NO ONE HIT BECAUSE 'YOU ARE UP IN WIKIPEDIA ITALIAN? YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PART OF A "GANG" that prides itself on NOT MOVE ABOUT 'GRATEFUL TO THEM! SHAME! HERE IN AMERICA-ENGLISH-IN WIKIPEDIA'S 'MUCH BETTER' MATERIAL CLEANING AND THOSE NOT LIKE YOU are the masters with their abuse. Do whatever you want with my USERS OF WIKIPEDIA ITALIAN: I do not care about you and your gang! REPEAT: SHAME! - Rubinomaria 02:31, 22 March 2007 (UTC)

Retrieved from ""......" http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussioni_utente:Yuma


As the situation ' come to these extremes, will now proceed 'to translate my last post in English and send them directly to the proper authorities in Tampa / St. Petersburg. In the long run I am sure that my complaint will reach' the top of the wikipedia / wikimedia! Here we are in the U.S. and it works sooner or later.

Professor Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment