Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Boobs In Indian Bedroom

Consistency administrator

domanca A simple, but that consistency has the director Yuma?

I have been stuck forever because 'according to him was the same person (with the names and Bruno Luimeri Luigi D'Ambrosio) that used the same IP. Yuma did not want to hear any explanation on my and I was locked in style "clique".
Today
pero 'on his personal website for discussion is the following:

Question :.... I could do a favor!? doing a search by putting my ip, that really is not 'just me but the whole district, often leaves the debate on hunting, reading and some had received an email knowing me, I do not know by whom, certainly not from me, they associated with the ip to me and asked for an explanation, so I also borne the nonsense that is a neighbor. I ask you, please if you can hunt calcellare action on the item in your threads including this one.

Yuma Response: Do not worry, later this month archive. In the meantime, please do not delete anything on this page. IP is often a shared by many users, it is absolutely normal. If you want to be recognized with your username, you can register. (Y) - let's talk 08:01, 22 May 2007 (EDT)
Retrieved from "http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussioni_utente:Yuma"

I mean 'Yuma admits that "IP AND OFTEN A' SHARED by many users, and 'absolutely normal ... "

So I ask, that this consistency has administrator Yuma? When he wants to admit that an IP can be shared by many users, who are not the same person! When you do not want to block indefinitely (probably at the suggestion of some friend of his "protected" as a special Ediedi) who did not like it, with the excuse that he has discovered a "trick" of own identity '. It takes

seriousness' and administrators to be consistent, or not? Here's how this

Yuma has treated my case:

Wikipedia: Administrators problematic / Yuma
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
< Wikipedia:Amministratori problematici
Jump to: navigation, search
Yuma (talk • contributions • travel • block log • block)

In short:

With a surface behavior does not verify the authenticity of three staff members (User: Bruno D'Ambrosio User: Rubinomaria User: Luimeri) before you call them - with alarm - the same person.
has created a legal issue as a complaint for libel (the Headquarters Wikimedia / Wikipedia St. Petersburg / Florida) by one of three users (User: Bruno D'Ambrosio).
too impulsive to be an administrator - Rubinomaria 17:13, 23 March 2007 (UTC)

If "auteticità personal" means "personal identity", Yuma where he wrote that the three are the same person? Here, the page of the report, instead read "Using the connected users if not multiple." I await the link. - Al Pereira 17:23, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
It 's the second kind of farce, we still want to listen to these people? - Jollyroger ۩ Sheriff bad 17:30, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
plus this is not the suitable location, by failing to Yuma abused the admin functions. - Alearr 17:43, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
I think it is worth clarifying at all (for the avoidance of doubt) that the report is based on nothing. It then rolled back. A signaling link without support is not to be closed but to cancel (as I did the first time). And also share Alearr. - Al Pereira 17:48, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
... 'too impulsive', eh? ... I think I've made a mistake in reverse, instead of being too soft, and have notified in good time, asking for explanations, the utilities involved, giving the opportunity and time to put up all these clowns. Initially thought it might be a case of friends who, without saying anything to anyone pretend not to know and abetted in the pages of wikipedia. (Rubinomaria, a high school teacher in Lombard, Luimeri, Salerno, Brown, from Florida). Which also would be less desirable, given the 'joint attacks' put in place. From the last edit, including aggression and the use of capital letters, no doubt about it being a single user, for one simple reason: if they were in three (including one woman), at least one / reasonable who gave good advice to the other two would. As for me, I do not think he had lied or hurt anybody, and I had clear and detailed grounds to open a report. The sanctions, dear / dear user, came, not from me, only after the decomposed reaction delighted that we have. This is to warn you of the ridiculous that you can export to present your grievances to anyone who knows any wikipedia, Italian or foreign .-- (Y) - let's talk 18:02, 23 March 2007 (UTC)

I would say to close and cancel everything. Gac 18:23, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
Yeah. --. Anaconda 18:24, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
Close infinite and ban users over to legal threats - Luigi Vampa (Do not Abuse) 18:38, 23 March 2007 (UTC) I think what
good and right :-) - Ediedi 18:47, 23 March 2007 (UTC) Reporting
closed. - Know - the admin (foot) free 18:47, 23 March 2007 (UTC)

Retrieved from "http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Amministratori_problematici/Yuma"

follow my other writings on this "criccarolo" Yuma.

Professor Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment