Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prayers To Get Well Soon

Nick: the whole story, minute by minute!


Collection of all the post I wrote on the court case Cosentino!
Since the trial opened this morning about this issue I review as I wanted to treat it.
Needless to say, I think his statements are ridiculous in the process this morning.
We will see what will come of this debate, we hope that the statute of limitations should not be saved or maneuvers with odd quirks of impunity among FORCE IN LAW as well as the path he has taken what Bassolino and, above all, that the 'accusation may have all the tools of law entitled.


Here are all the post I wrote regarding Cosentino:

Nick 'Merican or
Nick The persecuted
great gift for the nick!

pm in the Cosentino: ready are you ...................... nick do you expect to Poggioreale

0 comments:

Post a Comment