Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Olive Oil For Snooker Cue

errata

I was wrong! I apologize and will immediately point out the error!
Raga in every post I wrote on this matter I erronemanete Cosentino reported that the court that the deputy judge pdl is Naples instead corrects me, I'm wrong, I am confused because the magistrate and the famous order Narducci , Milita and the prosecution are Piccirillo Neapolitan
Judging Cosentino will be the courthouse in Santa Maria Capua Vetere.
The process begins tomorrow! The College and the judging section, however, were correct, the connection is the first section of the court will judge the following day Caserta Casale MP!
Ps I am heartened that the news thought wrong Naples showing that led me into error was beaten by the authoritative newspaper "The Morning" at the end of January and never correct! company of Cosenza, and the coordinator pdl moved so that the deal would go into port, the plant also makes money even to turn the red emilia companies, and companies in the clan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment