Friday, September 28, 2007

How To Get More Units Mount And Blade

Comments on "failed" Ediedi and his "protector" Yuma

thank Gianni and Alessandro for their comments, which I reproduce below.
These comments are useful to understand the mentality 'of the clique, a group that is hurting (with its abuses and strapoteri block) the Italian Wikipedia.


Alexander writes:

Dear Professor, you are
Wikipedia Alezangrilli. I saw that my disagreement with Ediedi has gone beyond the boundaries of the Commons for his land in this area. I was pleased to find that understanding here that I was denied in the Commons and read so many testimonies that I have confirmed the views that I had made about the caliber of the character in question.

I also had the opportunity to read his report on the existence of the clique of "Wikipedia Italy. If I understood his thinking, the problem is therefore not wikipedia, but the way this is handled in Italy: Administrators would have betrayed the original mandate to become a clique (the clique!) More interested in their own self-reproduction , to the perpetuation of its "power" that the proper functioning of the project. If so, there would be little surprise. This is a common fate (though not inevitable) of many human organizations, explained, discussed, analyzed, and repeated in hundreds of studies by sociologists and anthropologists. Orwell's Animal Farm it is a good literary metaphor.

Reflecting on this phenomenon, Alberoni, developed the concepts of "Business as nascent" and the dialectic "Movement / Creation" which then applied to each aggregate human political and religious movements from the artistic avant-garde, from charities to the pairs in love. The enthusiasm of the beginning, the creative disorder, the unpredictability, the spontaneous solidarity links soon gave way to bureaucratic standardization, order, procedural formalism. Wikipedia

can avoid this fate? Or maybe it is inherently immune? We are still in the "Status emerging" in which each new user is welcome and encouraged each contribution in an atmosphere of enthusiastic co-operation? Or is it time already sad bureaucrats, policemen and apparatchik? I do not pretend to answer these questions, but I am grateful to this space that allows me, at least, to ask them.

Wikipedia is a project I believe in and to which I continue to contribute. In my only course of action at the bar had called him as the Agora, an open and democratic, as opposed to the closed and elitist world of the Academy. Not to repeat that statement today. It is not the attitude of Ediedi to hit me, as the complacent silence in which he moved and continue to move.

Ediedi is an awkward character. A quick survey of his contributions to do with how much distrust and suspicion with the cautious live every contribution to "their" voices (especially by new users). But this is not my problem, if anything, his (and big).
its consequences requests for help, rescue comes the diligent administrator contacted (the tone reminiscent 'the phrase "Black, go get it!" Said throwing a piece of wood or stone on a lawn). But again, this is not my problem, if anything, they (and large).
'requests for help, as they are made, reaching heights of unintentional comedy (... if someone does not understand that doing this is not good, I fear it will damage around, since it is moving quickly to wherever. For luck still has not done as well as those I have repaired, but the reasoning which I have reason to fear Hello .... Ediedi 12:51, 26 February 2006 (CET))
Then comes the invitation to the general harmony and the spirit constructive and the unfortunate "neophyte", who in the meantime we have seen mocked and insulted in the pages of the different directors, all that remains is to try to explain his reasons. Nothing to do: the fights are done in two, you have to go agree on their own, the next you will be reported as problematic, good volume status, bla bla bla ...
At this point the "neophyte" (definition of Ediedi) does not remain only two choices: pack up and leave forever Wikipedia or give vent to anger and channel it accumulated in a loud insult, incurring the inevitable block. And on the next ...

Ediedi The list of victims is impressive, a real serial-killer: Fireblues, Luimeri, Now, Dans (limited to one), people from Romania and Moldova ... To all of them I express my sympathy.
Anyone who has had the patience to read this far, I express my doubts: How was this possible? Because no it never stopped? Why was it allowed that his attitude might depart so many good potential employees? I have made these questions in the Commons without getting any response. It enjoys special protection? Companions of snacks? Mah ..
Alezangrilli

PS Dear Professor, of course I have the courage of my ideas and I do not like hiding. It can therefore be published without problems, if it deems it appropriate, my post as well as my name. If I will ever be called to account on Wikipedia, I assume the paternity without problems. Sincerely
Alessandro Zangrilli



Gianni writes: Dear Professor

Mary, who is a military Ediedi "Failed" as well-seems to have failed in other previous work and seems to have kept his wife used the Italian Embassy in Budapest is known by many who treat him in the Italian wiki. Better stay away from a guy like this: I do and this advice also Alezangrilli. Gianni


Of course I also thank all those who have sent me feedback (often of solidarity ') in recent months. Prof. Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment