Thursday, September 6, 2007

Avm Car Cart Theme Park In Chennai

The crack is not worth a CICCA

Bella's quip that "The Father of Frieda" The crack is not worth a CICC.

reprint it as the title, 'cause I really like and is' indicative of what is happening in recent weeks (or months: ) in the Italian Wikipedia.

fact, hardly a day passes without the BAR there is any conflict between wikipedians connected to the clique and users banned wrong (as between JollyRogers and Stefano Mencarelli). In many cases where the topics are touched Criccaroli trying to cover up everything with miles writings, as multiple users on the IP or the control of administrators. But what is most striking '(and if they could make a small book!) Are receiving some heated messages Criccaroli "very bad" by users with blocked or canceled abused and / or otherwise. It carried a single, emblematic enough to 'cause these are not worth a quid Criccaroli:

TRIXT SHAME!
Trixt, I say this with all my heart: YOU ARE A GREAT dickhead .. A! You have to feel ashamed because your only weapon is to block users could meet and conduct their business: shame stuffed shirts' who you are! I repeat the 'invitation to the most respected directors and more serious, but you can expect to know what to block this and other dickhead .. more commonly known as "stewards" infinitely? This allows you to stop me as infinitely? But for what? Now I know who it is that I deleted the photos, I changed those parts of the text, who I even canceled the protests in the pages of discussion. They are scum like you that make this portal unlivable and undemocratic, but free encyclopedia! Directors true, if you are there, if you live, if I were listening to, blocking this idiot before it is too late. Greetings to administrators and real respectable Trixt to say just one thing, as did the great Totò: PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STA is now stuck .. A MINC CUNNUTU TO YOU AND PATTRE! 'S user siracusa

Well, I do not know whether to laugh or cry about what you have written Syracuse. However, I really like his line: "I am scum like you that make this portal unlivable and undemocratic, but free encyclopedia!"
This
Trixt and 'What a Criccarolo ......... and that is clearly not a butt!

Prof. Maria Rubino

0 comments:

Post a Comment