Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Japanese Groping In Train

Bulles en Hauts de Garonne

I returned from the Festival Bulles en Hauts de Garonne, and here are some photos testify Event:
1. Readers who expect their dedication in front of me and Sandrine Revel;


2. a dedication to the charming Edna's cousin Greg Gargouilles;


3. Me and Denis-Pierre Filippi struggling with dedications;


4. Denis-Pierre adds his dedication to my drawing of Chloe, the sister of Gregoire in Gargouilles;


5. While I Mezzomo and Gilles (Ethan Ringler) work by making dedications to the readers, Denis-Pierre Filippi and Eric Liberge (Les corsaires of Alcibiades) chatting amiably ...

Je veux remercier tous les lecteurs sont venus me rencontrer here, whether on dit à la prochaine!

Hello Silvio

0 comments:

Post a Comment