Monday, April 16, 2007

Gpsphone Pokemon Emerald Cheat File

The members of the clique clique


This is a photo (taken from the italian wikipedia) of the user Jalo, a member of the gang named Crack: to the readers the last word about the kind of admin They Are !
(photo licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - No Derivative Works 2.5 Italy, colloquially known as "cc-by-nd)



In this post I want to pinpoint Precisely Which are the members of this clique (or of the gang evil managers of the italian wikipedia), for "Whom It May corcern.

This is what Hans, who Seems to me to be an honest admin-wrote on comments, together with George and Nick1915:


"..................
Gianni said ...
The members of the clique, a gang of evil admin damaging the italian wikipedia, are:
DARIO VET
DRACO ROBOTER
FABEXPLOSIVE
Filnik
GIAC83
HELIOS
Klaudia
LEOMAN3000
LUSUM
senpai
VALEPERT
FRIEDA
Jollyroger
Tooby
Jalo
ANACONDA

All the serious and honest administrators in the Italian Wikipedia (who are the Silent Majority) hope to get rid of this evil group thanks to the intervention of Jimbo Wales and His managers!

April 9, 2007 2:35 PM



George said ... Better to write Kabal: clique does not exist in English! Nick1915 missing from the list!
(It is better to write Kabal: Does not exist in Inglese clique! To the list it must be added Nick1915!)
April 11, 2007 5:34 AM


Nick1915 said ...
So I must say that is missing from the list YUMA (and his "dear" protected Ediedi).
(Then I too Have to add to the list Yuma and His "dear" protege 'Ediedi)
April 11, 2007 3:54 PM
.........."


I Must Remember That I Contacted Have More Than Two Hundred users in the italian wikipedia and appreciate the words of encouragement Received by someone of Them.

I Have Received Some even negative comments That I can not publish Because written words with low level and / or tricky. Someone is strange (and Deliberately Confusing): an Anonymous writes That, in the pictures of the clique of my second post, one is Jollyroger, and writes in Filnik Another comment that:

"I want to add the names of five users of Wikipedia appearing in the picture:
(I want to add the name of the five in the photo)
User: Fabexplosive
User: Senpai
User: Jacopo86
User: Bouncey2k
User: Filnik
>> what I am? No, just to know ...:-D Also, Jacopo86 made the photo (so you do not pictured) and ........ Filnik "
(Who am I? No, just to know ... by the way, has done Jacopo86 the photo and I know he can not be in it ....)......."


This Filnik writes Jacopo86 That has done the photo, I know he can not be one of the five Appearing there, after he has just writen That this person is one of them!

Deliberately tricky, do not you believe? That is why I am not publishing comments ... These



Anyway, the above are members of the the clique. And in this post the readers can "appreciate" the photo of one of Them: Jalo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment